Interested in learning Italian, but not yet ready to commit to an expensive course or stay in Italy?
So dip your toes into this fascinating language with our free Beginners’ Italian Course:
- 10 explanations of beginner-level Italian grammar
- 10 Italian grammar exercises to check your understanding
- 10 Italian listening practice exercises to consolidate the grammar
- 10 lists of common Italian vocabulary
- 10 dialogues to hear Italian spoken in typical situations
That’s fifty pages of free material for learning Italian, and it’s completely free to access. No registration, password or username is required.
Begin learning Italian right now! Just click the links in the sidebar menu (over there >>>)
But where to start? Grammar? Vocabulary? Listening?
That’s up to you!